It’s time for recipes for asian chicken wings! Wohoo.. Who is waiting for recipe with our favorite part of chicken? Chicken wings have gained in popularity since 1964 in New York. The rise of it has been begun with US consumers. A lot of consumers began to choose boneless chicken and skinless meat. Did you know on the past days it became a part that had been wasted? But restaurants immediately realized they can sold with unbelievable low price. On the other hand, it became affordable and abundant.
Chicken wings have become related with sport and drinking culture. They are popular to eat together with friends and family. It can cook become various asian food on any occasion. Simple, easy to cook, easy to find and budget friendly. There are 3 kind of wings you will find at supermarket: whole wing, the flat and the drumette. Decide which part do you like to use. Roasted honey garlic chicken wings is just one of recipes that I’ve tried. No matter how old are you, most likely it has become an option to increase your appetite.
Servings : 4 portion
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 35 minutes
Total Time : 45 minutes
Tips and trick Recipes For Asian Chicken :
- This recipe use whole wings but i usually remove the tip (small part of the wings, have very little meat). The tip easily burns when grilled.
- The tip can be used for making stock/broth.
- Using sharp knife to cut the tip and the joint between the tip and wingette.
- Remember for using a very sharp knife just to make sure you don’t have difficulties to cut it.
Ingredients Recipes For Asian Chicken :
Below are the ingredients that I have used for, you can make a slight variation to these number of ingredients as long as it has perfect harmony with the others. And don’t worry too much as if it’s gonna make your food tastes terrible. Commonly I used :
- 600 gram chicken wings that has been wash thoroughly
- ½ tablespoon black pepper, don’t use too much
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, make sure it’s precise
- 2 tablespoon sesame seed
Sauce Ingredients Recipes For Asian Chicken :
And for the sauce, I also used several ingredients that’s so simple and I am positively sure you already have it in your kitchen also. Once again, you can add anything and make a slight variation. Ingredients for the sauce are :
- 6 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoon butter, melt
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 4 clove garlic, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Instruction to Cook Recipes For Asian Chicken :
- Prepare the wings, wash and make slices on both sides with knife.
- Marinate it with pepper and salt. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Mix tomato sauce, melted butter, garlic, honey and lime juice in separate dish.
- Put into a sauce bowl. Stir well untill all of it covered with sauce.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 250 C oven 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Grill during 10 minutes on high, turning once.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed. Ready to serve.